DOUGLAS D. DEDO, MD COSMETIC SURGEON
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, it is important to choose a surgeon who has the experience, technical skill, artistry and compassion to deliver the results you desire in a setting that is focused 100% on you! Dr. Dedo and the professional and caring staff at Gardens Cosmetic Center are ready to nurture and guide you to your desired results. Liposuction, Face Lift, Neck Lift and Rhinoplasty are just a few of the cosmetic surgical procedures that Dr. Dedo is recognized for delivering long lasting results that look natural.
Dr. Dedo earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Kansas and a Doctorate of Medicine at Northwestern University School of Medicine Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Dedo completed his residency in otolaryngology head and neck surgery (ENT) at Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri. As part of his residency, he received training in facial plastic and cosmetic surgery. He next served his country and refined his skills in the US Air Force.
Today he remains a pioneer in the field of Liposuction surgery and facial plastic surgery. Utilizing his knowledge and experience with Liposuction, Dr. Dedo developed and perfected a safe and effective alternative to Gastric By-Pass Surgery, called Sequential Liposuction and Body Sculpting or S.L.A.B.S.
Dr. Dedo is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. Although he performs a variety of procedures, Dr. Dedo is known for creating natural results that last for many years be it a Facelift, nose job, or other cosmetic procedures.
· American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
· American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Otolaryngology; Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
General Surgery; Washington University School of Medicine, St. Luke’s Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
Internship; University Hospital, University of Mississippi Medical, Jackson Mississippi
Doctorate of Medicine; Northwestern University School of Medicine Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Art; University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
Dr. Dedo has applied his expert caring and technical skills as a surgeon to thousands of South Florida patients for over 35 years.
· Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, Florida
· St. Mary’s Hospital, West Palm Beach, Florida
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery,
University of Miami School of Medicine, 1978 – Present
· Past President, Palm Beach County Medical Society
· Past President, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
· American Medical Association
· American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
· American Academy of Otolaryngology
· Florida Medical Association
United States Air Force-Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio 1975 – 1977
MICHAEL J. LIPAN MD COSMETIC SURGEON
Dr. Lipan joined Ear, Nose and Throat Associates in 2012. He is a highly trained otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat) specializing in facial plastic surgery. He is originally from New York and has completed formal education at Cornell University and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He graduated near the top of his class from medical school with a distinction in research.
Following medical school, he trained at the University of Miami where he developed a keen interest in facial plastics and reconstructive surgery. While in residency, he received numerous awards and top prize for his research on wound healing and biomaterials.
Dr. Lipan then chose to specialize in facial plastics and reconstructive surgery, through fellowship training at the prestigious Stanford Hospital and Clinics in Stanford, CA. Under the guidance of world renowned instructors he developed and honed skills in cosmetic, reconstructive and traumatic facial surgery concentrating on reconstructive and cosmetic rhinoplasty. He joins Ear, Nose and Throat Associates with a rich background and passion for providing the best care in otolaryngology specializing in a broad spectrum of facial plastic concerns.
Dr. Lipan is a Board Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology. Before joining ENTSF he worked at Stanford Hospital and Clinics in Stanford, CA.
Dr. Lipan’s areas of expertise involve Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Ear Nose and Throat Surgery:
• Nasal Surgery (cosmetic rhinoplasty, repair of nasal breathing obstruction including septoplasty and turbinate reduction, nasal fracture repair)
• Facial Rhytidectomy (face lift procedures, neck lift and tightening, liposculpting of the neck and jaw)
• Brow Lift
• Eyelid Surgery
• Facial Rejuvenation (skin restoration, BOTOX* Cosmetic and injectable fillers)
• Facial Skin Cancer Reconstruction after MOHS surgery
• Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical/Surgical Care
• Sinus and Nasal Disorders (Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
• Allergy Testing and Treatment
• Snoring and Sleep Disorders
• Voice and Swallowing Disorders
• Head and Neck Surgery
• Ear Disorders (hearing loss, dizziness and balance disorders)
• Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
Dr. Lipan maintains privileges at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
He sees patients in our Palm Beach Gardens – PGA office and West Palm Beach – Forest Hill Blvd. office. If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Lipan or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our Palm Beach Gardens – PGA office at (561) 776-7112 or our West Palm Beach – Forest Hill Blvd. office at (561) 969-2001